온유 - SHINee Japanese magazine-’WPK 2009 AUTUMN’ 091031 + interview

Posted by mysweet891214LeeJinKi - -









- Did you sleep well?
Jonhyun: We really slept well. (laugh)
- Are you the type who sleeps well even though you are in different place?
Key: I think it’s right to say, we fall asleep really well. (laugh)
- So it means that you pour all your energy on stage?
Key: yes (laugh). So fall asleep really fast. But when I woke up this
morning, I still had the exited feeling.
Minho: I though it was a really~ fun event.
Onew: and the cheering from the fans.
Jonghyun: I was really moved the moment I came up on stage. When everybody else stood up with us.
- At that moment, the reaction was really fast!
Jonghyun: Yes. I was really happy about it.
Taemin: but still I don’t think yesterday stage was perfect. There were some parts where i thought we could’ve done it better..it’s always the same part.
Onew: Yeah. If we were more ready, we could leave the fans with good memories. Next time, we will practice more and do that part better.
- It felt like you’ve practiced so much.
Taemin: But still we want to find a way to be with the fans…
- What? you were with them! You had a high-touch with everyone, and there was one-only-gift for individuals.
Taemin: Yes but… we want to do it slowly (laugh)
Minho: But it became a stage that we would be remembered specially. That’s for sure.
Onew: There was a specially section. There were questions that
wouldn’t be asked in Korea so it was fun.
- Oh yeah, there was “Who is the cry baby?” questioned?
Onew: It’s jonghyun (At the same time, Key and Minho and Taemin pointed at Jonghyun as well.)
- Oh yes (laugh) On music bank, when you were shining at 1st place with “Juliette”…
Jonghyun: ah~~~~~(laugh)
- Did you cry a lot?
Jonghyun: Yes (laugh). It was the first recording show when we got the 1st place for “Juliette”. So the thankful feeling for those who helped us suddenly over flowed in my heart, that’s why I shed tears.
- It wasn’t just shedding tears but crying out loud (laugh)
Jonghyun: Yes (laugh) I couldn’t stop crying. so I cried in SUPER JUNIOR’s chest.(laugh)
Minho: Oh, yeah! last time, when we released “ROMEO”, we had a interview in Korea, right?
- Yes (laugh)
Jonghyun: Ohoh! That time we, ourselves got the “ROMEO”CD for the first time, we were hyped.
- Let’s look back at solo corners. First taemin.
Taemin: I danced. I tried to show the powerful feeling because I was the first out of five like for example, the part where I ripped the outfit.
- I was really surprised.
Taemin: If you felt that way, it was a success (laugh)
- In last interview, we remember you saying “I respect Michael Jackson”. Last July…
Taemin: He passed away. I couldn’t believe it at first.
Jonghyun: It’s sad that we won’t able to see him anymore.
Taemin: want to always enjoy the left music and MVs.
- And 2nd Onew.
Onew: Yes. I sang Shin Seung Hoon “I believe” in Japanese. I chose it because I heard it was famous in japan too. But the reaction was a bit weak…
- No, it wasn’t!?
Onew: So, I thought, maybe my Japanese pronunciation was bad so they didn’t realize that it was “I believe”.
- No no. There were lot of people who sang with you.
Onew: if there was, it fine. (laugh) I thank the fans because I was nervous to sing alone but they watched me.
- Followed by Minho.
Minho: I sang Hocooyama mashaharoo’s “milk tea”. I think it was the first time singing solo on a stage. So I was really nervous. But I’m satisfied by myself because I was able to show them a different image from daily.
- Did you know that “Milk Tea”’s lyrics were from a female point of view?
Minho : Yes. Someone I know recommended me the song, and told me the lyrics. So I said I will do and I found more about Hocooyama mashaharoo, I wanted to know I more about the person because he was someone that one should look up to.
- 4th Jonghyun.
Jonghyun: yes. I sang hirai kan’s “瞳をとじて” (Hitomi Wo Tojite). In korea, there is a singer, Jung Jae Ook who did a cover song. I wanted to let them know so I sang in Korean and Japanese mixed. Also I thought it was a good idea to mix Korea and Japan.
- It was really moving and you sang so well.
Jonghyun: Thank you. I understood the lyrics and sang it, so I was able to give that kind of vocal.
- Lastly Key. What can I say.. you took the best parts at the end. (laugh)
Key: I sang “チョコレイト・ディスコ” (Chocolate Disco) sung by Perfume. (laugh)
- You can say it was the dancing part?, They followed you perfectly. It’s like you, key who likes J-POP.
Key: I wanted to make it a highlight since my performance was the last. I thought, wouldn’t they have fun if I, who is a male sang Perfume. Even tough I was a bit embarrassing.
- It didn’t look like you were embarrassed at all. (laugh)
Key: No no, my face was a bit read(laugh). At the end, all 4 came on and danced together. I was satisfied as the atmosphere went really UP.
Minho: That’s obvious. About that part, everybody thought really seriously.
Onew: Next time, we want to show them longer performances.
Jonghyun: Japanese fans, please keep supporting us!
Taemin : So much warm cheerings, thank you so much!
Key: we were really moved. Thank you!

New Release Interview

- SHINee’s latest news arrived! “AMIGO” album that was a big hit in Korea, will be released in Japan on 9th of December.
Taemin: We are really happy to able to release our first album “AMIGO” in Japan.
Onew: “ROMEO” that was released on June, followed by this. It’s the 2nd work in Japan!
- But this (AMIGO Ablum) came first in korea right?
Onew: Yes. In korea, It was released last year on August.
- Do you remember your feelings at that time?
Jonghyun : We were nervous of what they would say about us…but, other than that, happy feeling was bigger.
key: not just the great songs but the recording was fun. And I remember the practices.
- Song that is hard to sing?.
Jonghyun: “Hey Ya”. The original song is chanson, so I wondered many times how i should sing this.
- A song that is perfect when one’s happy?
Key: “Love Like Oxygen”? funky like disco rhythm that reminds of Michael Jackson. When listening, don’t you wanna move naturally?
- And when one’s sad and lonely?
Onew: “In My Room” which is about one thinking about a lover who is not there. You can listen the Unplugged version which is without the sad feeling.
- When one’s in a sweet mood?
Taemin: “Love’s Way”. Catchy melody and harmony will make you happier.
- Is there any parts that you changed after the release of the album?
Minho: Started to enjoy on stages. Obviously I still get nervous but when I hear the fans cheering, I feel like “I am happy.”
- If you right now were to say something to yourselves a year ago?
Key: Do your best to show a great stage!
Jonghyun: Grow more and more!
Onew: Don’t get hurt!
Minho: Remember your health! Let’s increase taemin’s weight (laugh)
Taemin: Always do your best! (laugh)











Leave a Reply