SHINee EUL Japanese Magazine + Interview

Posted by mysweet891214LeeJinKi - -







- After SHINee debuted, wich part of yourself do you think you grew up?
ONEW: Experiencing many times performing on the stage made me more comfortable.
TAEMIN: I can stand in front of many people in stage being relaxed and I can feel how to breathe with the audience in the same time and place.
MINHO: Compared to before we debuted, I can stand in front of camera easily.
KEY: After we debuted, I learned how to live without my family, how important my family is and I feel that I became an adult.
JONGHYUN: I think I grew up being sentimental. I started civil life faster so I think I took self-responsibility.


- What are your most favorite songs from your album?
ONEW + TAEMIN + MINHO: “Nunan Neomu Yeppeo (Replay)’’. This was SHINee's debut song, every time we hear this song, we feel loved above all the songs.
KEY: “Graze”. The melody is lovely and my favorite composer kenzie composed this song, I really like it.
JONGHYUN: “Loves’ Way”. The lyrics are unique and the melody is sweet.


- Can you tell us the charming points of each member!
ONEW: I find Taemin’s image charming when he’s dancing. He’s the youngest but he never misses practicing. He’s a Hardworking-person so I think that I should learn from him.
TAEMIN: Jonghyun hyung’s charming point is his mouth. When Jonghyun hyung sings a song, he’s mouth is charming.
JONGHYUN: Minho’s eyes are charming. His eyes are really beautiful and shining.
MINHO: KEY, just like "Almighty Key," he can dance, sing, and rap. Key’s multi-skilled points are charming.
KEY: Onew hyung’s sense of honesty and bright smile are charming.


- What will you do if you have the power to fulfill your wishes?
ONEW: I will return to the past, try the things that I have never done before.
Require to fulfill my lack of practice.
TAEMIN: I think that I only have to be able to be with the people whom I love after I die.
MINHO: Just like the movie “JUMPER” I want to have the power to transport.
KEY: I want a magical box which has all of my wishes come out.
JONGHYUN: I want to have the ability to play all the instruments. But, if you knew how to play all the instruments, it’s not interesting and fun anymore…


- Recently, what kinds of things do you love to do?
TAEMIN: Practice!
KEY: Writing in my diary, taking pictures. Watching Japanese dramas like “Hana Yori Dango,”
American Drama “LOST,” online shopping.
JONGHYUN: Singing and composing music, writing lyrics.


- Your debut song “Nunan Neomu Yeppeo” is a love song for older girls but actually how old is fine for you?
ONEW + KEY: We don’t think about it but, if we really love her, age doesn’t matter.
TAEMIN: Rather than age, I think expressing your feelings to one another is more important.
MINHO: Up to 10 years of age gap is fine for me ^^
JONGHYUN: Um… about 7 years?


- Tell me your ideal type of girl.
ONEW: “I like this type of person!” this expression is nothing special.
I like a person who is simple and has a good heart that can get through with me.
TAEMIN + MINHO: “Perfect Lady” ^^
KEY: I like a girl who is honest, simple and magnificent.
JONGHYUN: I like a girl who has a white complexion and her lips are red.


-  What places in Japan would you like to visit when you come?
ONEW: I heard “hot spring” (onsen) is famous in Japan. I want to try to relieve my fatigue.
KEY: I would like to go sight-seeing in Harajuku or Odaiba and go shopping.
MINHO: I like soccer so, I would like to go to Osaka and watch J-League.


-  Tell us any Japanese words you know.
ONEW: “Arigatou gozaimasu” (Thank you very much). In addition, I know other words too.
KEY: “Aishiteru” (I love you). “Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu” (Happy New Year)
JONGHYUN: “Sayonara” (Goodbye). I think the pronunciation of “Sayonara” is cute.


-  Your goals in 2009 and future activities.
ONEW: Our 1st Album just finished and now we are preparing for our new album. To show you the good side of SHINee, we will be working hard, please look forward to our music and our stage appearance. Year 2008 was the year when we debuted as SHINee; we received a lot of love and support from fans - we can’t forget 2008. We thank everyone who supports SHINee, Contemporary Band SHINee will be giving effort and hard-work in Year 2009.


-  Please tell a message to your Japanese fans.
ONEW: I heard that many Japanese fans like and support our music; I’m really happy and thankful.
We still didn’t come to see and greet Japanese fans face-to-face but if we had the chance,
we will show you great stage performance and surely come and greet you.
Continue loving us. Everybody, enjoy good health and be happy as well in 2009.




Leave a Reply